Our tax preparation service is designed to handle all of our client’s tax needs including tax preparation and tax consulting. We have a full staff of certified accountants and tax service providers to make sure every tax compliance is met accurately within all filing obligations and deadlines.
The in-depth knowledge of the various tax laws that our tax preparation team has ensured that taxes are processed correctly and mitigates potential risks of fines and penalties involved with filing taxes erroneously. Our clients have experienced the absolute maximum tax savings and incentives that are legally possible using our team’s expertise with the tax laws at the federal, local and international level. We offer a full range of tax preparation services like:
Federal Tax Preparation Services
- Individual Income Taxes
- ‘C’ Corporation Income Taxes
- ‘S’ Corporation Income Taxes
- Partnership Income Taxes
- Fiduciary Income Taxes
- Non-Profit Corporation Taxes
- Heavy Equipment Use Taxes
- Non-Resident Tax Return Preparation
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
State Tax Preparation Services
- Individual Income Taxes (for all states)
- Corporation Income Tax Returns
- Partnership Income Tax Returns
- Intangible Tax Returns
- Tangible Tax Returns
- Charter/Franchise Tax Returns
- Capital gains taxes
- Gift Tax Return Preparation
Our training procedures on tax preparation are second to none which guarantees that our team is always updated with the latest technology, software and current processes to handle our client’s tax needs in the most efficient way. We specialize in global finance and are experts in handling the special needs of international companies. There are numerous different software programs we use to prepare our clients software including:
- Intuit’s Lacerte
- Intuit’s ProSeries
- Turbo Tax
- Creative Solutions’ Ultra-Tax
- CCH ® ProSystem fx ® Suite
How it Works?
- Receiving Tax Data. The tax preparation process begins with our client providing their requirements. Once we know the tax needs of our client we have them send us all of the related tax data needed to complete their request. Clients have the option of either sending us their information via email or using our secure cloud server. Our tax professionals then entire the information into the tax preparation software of the clients choosing.
- Audit, Review, and Submission. After the data entry process is completed the tax return is audited to be sure all information has correctly been entered into the software. Completed returns are transmitted to our client for review before proceeding to the final step. We enthusiastically handle all questions and concerns from our clients before sending off their return to the applicable authority. The entire fax file along with a copy of the tax return is then sent back to the client for proper filing.
We have a flat for our tax preparation service that takes into consideration the number of hours required to complete the tax requirement. Every client is different in regards to the complexity of tax requirements and hours needed to complete the return. In general, we charge $9/hr for our basic tax preparation service that takes care of most all tax filing needs, it is an extremely rare occasion that the hourly rate is higher. Based on the client’s initial requirements, we are able to convert this $9/hr to a flat rate that covers the whole tax preparation process which will not change without receiving any additional requirements from the client.