Our accounting consultants do much more than just plug numbers into an accounting software for our clients. They are able to meticulously analyze each financial report, invoice and cash flow statement to get the true understanding of the company’s financial status. This is the first step towards us making recommendations to our clients for financial decisions that will help improve their overall business in the future.
Our main task for accounting consulting is to assist our clients in fully understanding the financial reports that their bookkeepers are generating. By studying this data along with important numbers from the financial statements we are able to paint a clearer picture of what the data and numbers represent for the organization. Once we have an in-depth understanding of the business we then put our accounting consulting expertise to work to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Accounting Consulting Services:
- Financial Forecasting. We evaluate past, current and projected financial conditions of our client’s businesses and translate them into numbers. Our forecasts take into account expected money from sales, cash flow patterns as well as profit and loss forecasts to provide our clients with a complete financial forecast for their company.
- Financial Statement Analysis. We use trend analysis, benchmarking, percent of change among other techniques to provide our clients with the financial status of their business. Our consultants analyze all balance sheets, income statements and statements of cash flow to give our clients the most accurate and true numbers.
- Determining Business Profitability. We identify all of our clients expenses and revenues to get the total profit for each month, quarter and year. Our team of consultants dissect this information to help our clients understand where their business is making money and recommend ways to reduce expenditures.
- Accounts Payable Analysis. Our consulting team conducts audits on the accounts payable process to find ways for improvement. With future growth of the clients company in mind we are able to simplify the process using the latest cloud technology. Accounts payable analysis is also able to identify potential fraud and look for ways to save money by negotiating with our clients vendors for better terms.
- Accounting Services Recommendations. Our auditing mainly focuses on the responsibilities held by bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll processing and tax services. By looking at our clients organization as a whole we are able to identify possible shortcomings in accounting and make recommendations for services to be added or removed.
Our team of accounting consultants not only crunch numbers and give in-depth knowledge on reports. They provide significant consulting, coaching and mentoring for all aspects of our clients businesses. We are the first people our clients call when a new problem arises since our consultants have showed time and time again that their judgment can be relied upon. Nothing is out of the realm when it comes to the type of business consulting services we can provide to our clients. Here are a few examples of additional consulting services our team has provided:
- Negotiate with our client’s partners to close a buy-sell agreement
- Review of client’s investments and update his or her financial plan
- Review our client’s pricing methods
- Evaluate the cost of our client’s sales people against their production and review the type of customer relationships they have
- Conduct forensic evaluation of our client’s internal controls
- Establish a routine to perform “surprise” bank reconciliations or other control procedures for our clients
- Assist in setting up a new business our client is starting
- Prepare projections for a contemplated new business of our client
- Perform a comprehensive state sales and use tax review for our clients
- Analyze a merger or acquisition, due diligence, tax plan and/or valuation